Notice to Candidates
Advice and Information
Make sure you attend on time:
- Know the date, time, and place of your examination and arrive before the scheduled starting time.
- Pencil and paper will be provided. You may not lend anything to or borrow anything from any other candidate during the examination.
- You must leave anything that you do not need, or that is not allowed, outside the examination room.
- Do not bring any valuables, as the test center will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Listen to the examiner and follow the given instructions.
- Listen carefully to the recorded questions and answer promptly.
- Plan your answers carefully and be aware of the time limit for each question.
- Speak clearly into the recording device.
Leaving the examination room:
- You may NOT leave the examination room without the interviewer’s permission.
- You may NOT leave your seat until all papers have been collected and you have been told you can leave.
- Before leaving the examination room, you must leave behind any note paper and other materials provided for the examination.
Rules and Regulations
- Provide a certified copy of your license and ID card, and an examination fee of 4,000 Baht.
- Switch off your mobile phone and any other electronic devices.
- Place your personal belongings outside the test room.
Note: Candidates who do not switch off their phone or electronic devices, or who retain one in their possession, will be disqualified.
You must NOT:
- Impersonate another person or have another person impersonate you.
- Attempt to cheat, copy another candidate’s answers, or disrupt the test.
- Use, or attempt to use a mobile phone or electronic devices during the test. Any candidate doing so will be disqualified.
- Talk to or disturb other candidates once the examination has started.
- Smoke, eat, or drink in the examination room.
- Reproduce any part of the test in any format or medium. Any candidate doing so will have their test results disqualified and will be liable for prosecution.
- Remove any materials used during the examination. This includes the MP3 recorder and the A4 papers.